Saturday, February 21, 2009

Holy Cow! I've Hit The Motherload!!!

Albertsons is having a General Mills Sale until Tuesday. For every 10 participating items you buy, they will give you a $10 coupon for your next order. In addition, for every 5 fruit snacks you buy, it gives you an additional $3.50 coupon + the $10 coupon, so $13.50 towards your next order. Here's the clincher: Broadway Albertsons will do these in individual transactions for you, to maximize your saving power!!!!

This is what I got this morning. Be prepared to wait in line. Jenna and I were in line for 2 hours to checkout. But well worth it, you want to know why?

Total Spent: $74.93 on everything you see here.
Total Saved: $302.45!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Plus, these little puppies are on sale to. I love love love the pizza you make with crescent rolls, and now they sale it in a sheet so it's even easier. And, Wayne at Albertsons probably has some coupons if you ask. Keep in mind, I used only 5 additional coupons for the crescent rolls, so I could have done much better had I taken my coupons with me. Just food for thought. Ha! Ha! Get it, food for...okay, sorry it's been a long day already.

Now I don't know about the rest of you, but that is awesome food storage!!!
Posted by The Hammers

No comments: