Monday, March 2, 2009

Chapstick Jello

Okay, weird name, I know. However, I made this jello at Thanksgiving and my older sister said it had the consistency of chapstick. We all laughed, so hence the name. I don't think it really has that consistency, and I'll tell you that the kids LOVE it. What's even better is that it's ready in like an hour, no kidding. I hope you enjoy!

Recipe:
(3) 3 oz. pkgs. jello, any flavor
(3) 1/2 oz. pkgs. Knox unflavored gealatin
(3) cups boiling water
(1) cup or 1/2 pt. whipping cream (this is the kind that you pour out of a carton, not Cool Whip)

Boil your water. Stir in the knox gelatin and then the flavored jello, and stir well. Pour into a 9x13 sized pan. Add in whipping cream and stir well. Place in the fridge until set up. Cut into 1" cubes, and enjoy!

(My computer isn't reading my SD card, so I'll post pics as soon as I figure that out.)

No comments: