Thursday, April 2, 2009

I have to share Kinie's story-



So, my cute little boys got their mom and dad good for April fools. They started with the normal:

“hey mom, the puppy pooped on the pile of laundry.”

“hey mom, there’s a mouse under the sink.”

So when they got Kinslie out of the bathtub while I was busy in the other room, I was sure they were fooling when they came running with

“hey mom, you better come quick, Kinslie pooped on the rug in the laundry room.”

Yeah right, --- THEY WEREN’T KIDDING THIS TIME!!!!!!!!!!!!! Of course!

So at the end of the night, looking forward to crawling into bed, - of course- why wouldn’t the little critters have short sheeted the bed!

And this morning when Shawn flipped on the shower, the temperature was turned down to cold, very cold.

The toilet paper had been wet down with water and dried into a paper mache project.

The toilet seat had lotion on the lid and the rest of the toilet paper had been conveniently miss placed.

But the kicker was when, Shawn and I decided to get revenge.

While Clayson was getting ready for school, I asked him if he remembered to brush his teeth.

When he answered yes, I said “Well, did your toothbrush taste a little like toilet water?” (HeHeHe) not that I really did that. But I wanted him to think I had.

Oh, he smiled and said,

“ I couldn’t find my toothbrush, so I just used mouth wash!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

It’s a good thing spring break is OVER!!!!!!!!!!


This is such a cute story I have to share it with all of you. Kinie is my #2 daughter. She has two very handsome boys, 12 & 6. Her daughter is almost 2 and her husband of at least 14 years is a Great son in law. ( I am not sure on the marriage it was a long time ago.) I hope you all enjoyed her story.

1 comment:

MJ said...

So funny! I am glad my kids haven't tried things like that....yet. :)